The SS4040 Super Standard FAWSsit™ shower stall is slightly larger than the S2000 Standard model for those that need just a bit more room. For those who find that traditional bathing facilities are difficult or impossible to use, and who may not be able to do remodeling of the bathroom to allow for full accessibility, the SS4040 is the solution. And it costs about 1/10th of a remodel. Great for renters, seniors, hospice patients, individuals with almost any type of permanent or temporary disability for whom showering or bathing is no longer safe or even possible. The SS4040 model is for individuals who are still able to use a standard wheelchair.
The Showerbuddy SB6c features the same aesthetics as the original line of Showerbuddy products at a fraction if the cost. Showerbuddy SB6c comes with a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrest, flip back and removable armrest. An optional left, right and full round cushions along with a solid backrest is available as an add-on. The SB6’s is height adjustable and comes with a removable commode bucket so you can roll it from bedside to over the toilet.
SS4040 Super Standard
- White plastic germicide embedded privacy shower curtain
- Front curtain attached to side
- Faucet attachment for standard faucet included. Custom attachment may require plumbing services at buyer’s expense.
- Comes with 15-foot drain hose and shower head hose
- Double layer vinyl drain pan
- Custom designed diaphragm wet/dry pump
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- 48 inches Tall
42 Inches Wide
42 Inches Deep
ShowerBuddy SB6C Shower Chair
- Tool-free easy assembly
- Height adjustable
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Locking 4″ caster wheels
- Height adjustable removable footrests flip up and swing away
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- 21.8 Inches Wide
35.4 Inches Deep including footrests
SS4040 Super Standard
1. What is the Coverage Period?
- 90 days initial warranty after purchase, before product registration
- Extended limited warranty after product registration:
- Five (5) years on the frame
- One (1) year on all other components
- Warranties apply from the date of the original invoice, whether or not repairs or replacements are provided during the warranty period.
- No representative or person other than Care Giver Support Products, LLC is authorized to assume for us any other warranty in connection with the sale of this product.
2. What is covered under the Limited Warranty during the warranty term
- All parts defective in material or workmanship. If, during the warranty period, the product appears as though it may be defective, call our Toll Free number (1-877-329-7748). If the product is then alleged to be defective, you will be advised to send it to our Service Center. You will be given shipping instructions when you call the number listed above. Product under warranty, which upon receipt by Care Giver Support Products, LLC is determined to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Care Giver Support Products option at no cost to you and will be returned. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished parts at Care Giver Support Products option. Be sure to include a description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture to any component, improper storage, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification.
- Any damage caused when repairs have been attempted or made by others.
- Any labor charges for dismantling or re-installing of a repaired or replaced unit.
- Any product which no longer has a label bearing the serial number, or which has a label which has been defaced.
- This warranty is transferrable.
3. Who pays shipping charges
For warranty repairs or replacements Care Giver Support Products will pay for shipping of the repaired or replaced unit. For pumps, Care Giver Support Products requires the return of the defective pump and will pay for return shipping.
ShowerBuddy SB7e Shower Chair
1 Year Limited Warranty: Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Solutions and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products.
- Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
- Damage from improper installation, use or repair
- Brake line that operates the handbrake/tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support/adjustment
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (140kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the User’s Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy’s written consent.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.
If your unit requires warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased the Showerbuddy unit. If you do not receive satisfactory dealer service, contact Showerbuddy directly. Do not return the unit to Showerbuddy without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. A defective unit must be shipped to Showerbuddy within 14 days of issuance of a Return Authorization Number by Customer Service.
Showerbuddy’s sole responsibility is to repair or replace, at their discretion, the covered components of the unit. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential or incidental damages. Upon pre-approval, Showerbuddy may provide exchange services for Warranty returns. Under this program, a refurbished Showerbuddy unit may be shipped after the return of the defective unit. The exchange unit may contain used parts that meet Showerbuddy quality standards. This program is provided at the sole discretion of Showerbuddy. The original warranty term will not be extended due to such a unit exchange and a return unit will become the property of Showerbuddy.
- Customer may return the unused FAWSsit™ Shower in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. A restocking fee (based on model, minimum of $250) will be assessed. Customer pays return shipping.
- Customer may return the used FAWSsit™ Shower in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. A restocking fee of $600 will be assessed. Customer pays return shipping.
For hygienic reasons, the SB7e Shower Chair is non-returnable