The SB6c-XL 22″ mobile shower chair from Showerbuddy is designed for accessible or roll-in showers for larger users needing attendant care. It can roll straight over the toilet and into the shower, reducing manual handling and transfers for the user and caregivers. The SB6c-XL has a 22″ (560MM) wide seat cushion and can also be used as a commode chair. The weight limit is 375lb.
The SB6c-22″ Roll-InBuddy XL is lightweight, durable and strong with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
1 Year Limited Warranty: Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Solutions and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products.
- Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
- Damage from improper installation, use or repair
- Brake line that operates the handbrake/tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support/adjustment
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (140kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the User’s Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy’s written consent.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.
If your unit requires warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased the Showerbuddy unit. If you do not receive satisfactory dealer service, contact Showerbuddy directly. Do not return the unit to Showerbuddy without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. A defective unit must be shipped to Showerbuddy within 14 days of issuance of a Return Authorization Number by Customer Service.
Showerbuddy’s sole responsibility is to repair or replace, at their discretion, the covered components of the unit. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential or incidental damages. Upon pre-approval, Showerbuddy may provide exchange services for Warranty returns. Under this program, a refurbished Showerbuddy unit may be shipped after the return of the defective unit. The exchange unit may contain used parts that meet Showerbuddy quality standards. This program is provided at the sole discretion of Showerbuddy. The original warranty term will not be extended due to such a unit exchange and a return unit will become the property of Showerbuddy.
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable