The R3000 Recliner FAWSsit™ shower stall is designed for individuals who require a care attendant for all bathing support. It is a completely portable, self-contained shower stall, but it is designed for ease of access by the caregiver, and for use with shower/commode style wheelchairs that are fully reclined, or even for gurneys. Because the R3000 accommodates up to 76” in length, even persons who may be unconscious can be safely bathed. The R3000 is the perfect bathing solution for high quadriplegics, cerebral palsy patients, wounded soldiers awaiting treatment, or even children with disabilities who have become too heavy to be easily lifted into traditional bathtubs.
The Showerbuddy SB3T rolling shower chair is perfect for an accessible or roll-in wet area showers. The SB3T rolls over most toilets and offers a tilt which releases pressure for the user and improves comfort. The chair comes with a standard front opening cushion, swing away and removable footrest, flip back and removable armrest, 4” lockable casters, removable commode, seat belts and its height adjustable.
- Off-white plastic germicide embedded privacy shower curtain
- Front curtain attached to side
- Faucet attachment for standard faucet included. Custom attachment may require plumbing services at buyer’s expense.
- Comes with 15-foot drain hose and shower head hose
- Double layer vinyl drain pan
- Custom designed diaphragm wet/dry pump
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- 36 Inches Tall
36 Inches Wide
76 Inches Deep
ShowerBuddy SB3T Shower Chair with Tilt
- Tool-free easy assembly
- Height adjustable
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Locking 4″ caster wheels
- Height adjustable removable footrests flip up and swing away
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- 22.5 Inches Wide
43.3 Inches Deep including footrests
1. What is the Coverage Period?
- 90 days initial warranty after purchase, before product registration
- Extended limited warranty after product registration:
- Ten (10) years on the frame
- Five (5) year on all other components
- Warranties apply from the date of the original invoice, whether or not repairs or replacements are provided during the warranty period.
- No representative or person other than Care Giver Support Products, LLC is authorized to assume for us any other warranty in connection with the sale of this product.
2. What is covered under the Limited Warranty during the warranty term
- All parts defective in material or workmanship. If, during the warranty period, the product appears as though it may be defective, call our Toll Free number (1-877-329-7748). If the product is then alleged to be defective, you will be advised to send it to our Service Center. You will be given shipping instructions when you call the number listed above. Product under warranty, which upon receipt by Care Giver Support Products, LLC is determined to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Care Giver Support Products option at no cost to you and will be returned. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished parts at Care Giver Support Products option. Be sure to include a description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture to any component, improper storage, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification.
- Any damage caused when repairs have been attempted or made by others.
- Any labor charges for dismantling or re-installing of a repaired or replaced unit.
- Any product which no longer has a label bearing the serial number, or which has a label which has been defaced.
- This warranty is transferrable.
3. Who pays shipping charges
For warranty repairs or replacements Care Giver Support Products will pay for shipping of the repaired or replaced unit. For pumps, Care Giver Support Products requires the return of the defective pump and will pay for return shipping.
ShowerBuddy SB3T Shower Chair with Tilt
1 Year Limited Warranty: Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Solutions and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products.
- Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
- Damage from improper installation, use or repair
- Brake line that operates the handbrake/tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support/adjustment
- Seat cushions and armrests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (140kg).
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the User’s Manual.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy’s written consent.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.
If your unit requires warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased the Showerbuddy unit. If you do not receive satisfactory dealer service, contact Showerbuddy directly. Do not return the unit to Showerbuddy without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. A defective unit must be shipped to Showerbuddy within 14 days of issuance of a Return Authorization Number by Customer Service.
Showerbuddy’s sole responsibility is to repair or replace, at their discretion, the covered components of the unit. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential or incidental damages. Upon pre-approval, Showerbuddy may provide exchange services for Warranty returns. Under this program, a refurbished Showerbuddy unit may be shipped after the return of the defective unit. The exchange unit may contain used parts that meet Showerbuddy quality standards. This program is provided at the sole discretion of Showerbuddy. The original warranty term will not be extended due to such a unit exchange and a return unit will become the property of Showerbuddy.
There are no returns on FAWSsit™ Shower Bundle purchases. All sales are final.