This pump cart can only be added to a shower purchase. Shower Pump NOT Included. This cart is used to remove the shower pump from the shower structure so that it can be positioned away from the shower itself. This is perfect for Alzheimer’s, dementia and other mental illnesses who develop a noise sensitivity. The shower pump cart can be moved into another room, thus reducing the noise in the shower. It is manufactured for durability and portability. It has 2 rear castors for easy transport and a handle that also holds the shower hoses for storage.
1. What is the Coverage Period?
- 90 days initial warranty after purchase, before product registration
- Extended limited warranty after product registration:
- Five (5) years on the frame
- One (1) year on all other components
- Warranties apply from the date of the original invoice, whether or not repairs or replacements are provided during the warranty period.
- No representative or person other than Care Giver Support Products, LLC is authorized to assume for us any other warranty in connection with the sale of this product.
2. What is covered under the Limited Warranty during the warranty term
- All parts defective in material or workmanship. If, during the warranty period, the product appears as though it may be defective, call our Toll Free number (1-877-329-7748). If the product is then alleged to be defective, you will be advised to send it to our Service Center. You will be given shipping instructions when you call the number listed above. Product under warranty, which upon receipt by Care Giver Support Products, LLC is determined to be defective in materials and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Care Giver Support Products option at no cost to you and will be returned. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished parts at Care Giver Support Products option. Be sure to include a description of the problem and a dated proof-of-purchase receipt with any product returned for warranty repair.
- The limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, excess moisture to any component, improper storage, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification.
- Any damage caused when repairs have been attempted or made by others.
- Any labor charges for dismantling or re-installing of a repaired or replaced unit.
- Any product which no longer has a label bearing the serial number, or which has a label which has been defaced.
- This warranty is transferrable.
3. Who pays shipping charges
For warranty repairs or replacements Care Giver Support Products will pay for shipping of the repaired or replaced unit. For pumps, Care Giver Support Products requires the return of the defective pump and will pay for return shipping.